23 West Bacon St.
Plainville, MA 02762
Warehouse Hours of Operation (EST) - Receiving hours: 9 AM to 12 PM and 2 to 4 PM, M-F, except Fed holidays
Delivery Appointment Information – Delivery appointments are required for receipts that meet the following criteria:
- Receipts exceeding 2 Pallets
- Floor loaded or non-palletized stock
- Any receipts exceeding 2,000 lbs.
Advance Shipment Notification (ASN) – Notification of an incoming receipt should be sent via email and include:
- Client name and Purchase order number if available.
- Quantities by SKU and number of cartons
- Carrier, tracking #, and expected delivery date.
Carton Labeling Guidelines
Product should arrive in sealed cartons with labels indicating SKU and quantity on each carton.
Individual SKU Marking Guidelines
Each item to be stored in inventory at either the single or case/kit level must have the client SKU on each unit.
Items not properly marked will be labeled by Sprocket Express prior to receiving.
Pallet and Carton Guidelines
- Individual cartons should weigh no more than 40 lbs each unless discussed in advance.
- Packing tape, strapping, and carton durability should be strong enough to allow stacking to max. pallet height (72 in.)
- All palletized cartons must have labels that appear outwardly facing and Conforming to the National Wooden Pallet Association’s “Uniform Standards”
- Pallet Height Merchandise should be stacked no higher than 72”, including pallet base height of 5”
- Cartons should be physically attached to the pallets using stretch wrap or strapping or both.
- Pallets should not be double stacked at any time or pin-wheeled on the trailer
Receipt Documentation Guidelines
- Packing Slip, including name of client, SKU, description, number of units
- Bill of Lading (BOL) or Consignee Memo – unless delivery is made by standard daily carriers using electronic signature (UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS, etc)